The Esk Valley Trust was formed in April 2001 by groups of local people interested in the countryside of Midlothian and East Lothian. The aims of the Trust are to
- Stimulate public interest in the Esk Valley
- Care for the beauty, history and character of the river valleys
- Encourage sustainable public amenities for the benefit of its local communities and others
- Support and augment the activities of local groups and national and local authorities
- Promote a long-distance path route to be known as the ‘Esk Way‘
The 2022 programme of talks is open to everyone, whether members of the Trust or not and is completely free of charge.
The talks will be given via Zoom. To register for a talk please click on the link associated with the talk that you want to join.
See these at this link.